Dallas Complex Property Division Lawyer
If your divorce involves high-value and complex assets, such as business interests, investment property, stock options or trusts, you need a knowledgeable and experienced attorney. Determining what is separate and community property can present complex legal issues and cause an enormous amount of strain when going through the divorce process. At the Law Offices of John B. Polk we recognize that each client and situation is unique. Working hand-in-hand with you, John and our network of experts will honestly and ethically evaluate the property and offer sound legal advice throughout your mediation, arbitration and litigation. John’s proven expertise extends to a full range of complex property division issues, including:
- Business and investment valuation and dissolution of family partnerships
- Trust income and all trust issues
- Creative solutions to resolving property settlement and alimony matters
- Separate asset protection, including inheritances, investments and retirement accounts
- Obtaining professional advice on the tax implications of complex property division settlements
John has an enviable courtroom record and hundreds of happy clients that prove his methods work. He will fight to protect your property rights and secure your future. Please contact us for more information.