Dallas Collaborative Lawyer Representing Women and Men
Relationships often continue even after divorce, especially when children are involved. Traditional litigation can leave all parties involved with resentment and lingering distrust. Collaborative Law allows spouses to formulate agreements that focus on the goals that are most important to them. Participants find that the process can help all family members move forward in a positive way and focus on the future instead of dwelling on past arguments and disputes. The Collaborative Law approach is a settlement process that helps families find their way to respectful resolution without going to court. The Collaborative Law approach offers many advantages including:
- Assisting families to divide their assets and businesses without destroying them
- Improves opportunities to restructure a family after divorce
- Provides creative solutions that may expand the “pie” that is being divided rather than using it up on divorce costs
- Provides divorcing couples with a more family- and business-friendly way to restructure their relationships
- Provides clients with flexibility and privacy
John is one of a select group of Dallas divorce lawyers that is certified and successfully practicing Collaborative Law. This practice is the cutting edge of family law. Because it is a new approach to the traditional trial method it is vital to work with a trained and experienced collaborative attorney. For more information contact us.